Late last year, I posted that I was writing on another blog a complete series on an ISO31000 view of airport wildlife risk management. Well, that 7-part series is now complete and to view the whole series head over to my author page on New Airport Insider or you can read each post by clicking the individual links below.
- Post 1: Airport Wildlife Risk Management: Framework and Consultation
- Post 2: Setting the Airport Wildlife Hazard Scene
- Post 3: Lining Up the Usual (Wildlife) Suspects
- Post 4: Airport Wildlife Risk Modelling
- Post 5: How to Set the Standards for Airport Wildlife Management Decisions
- Post 6: The Matrix of Airport Wildlife Risk Management
- Post 7: Hop On the Airport Risk Review Merry-Go-Round
While you are over there, why not leave a comment on your experiences, opinions and ideas?
image: (cc) Dorte